First, we’d like to clearly point out that we’re not talking about religion or politics or anything so incendiary. Instead, we’re talking about a different type of fire: hot sauce.
And this is a space where it’s totally cool to be an extremist.
Actually, it’s anything but cool. It’s fiery as feck – especially in your mouth if you’re a hot sauce extremist.
But, how do you know if you’re an extremist? If you answer yes to these questions, you definitely fall into this category:
- You can’t remember the last time you ate something that you didn’t have to add hot sauce to (excepting, of course, those recipes where you cooked the fire right in).
trestaurants, you’re constantly asking, “Do you have anything hotter?”
- It’s impossible to pass a hot sauce shop – or even just the shelves in a supermarket – without spending a remarkable amount of time checking out several bottles.
- Sometimes, you worry about how many open bottles of hot sauce you have in your home.
- Anything less than a few hundred thousand Scovilles isn’t, well, hot enough for most meals.
- Your friends and family are used to you sweating and crying through meals.
- You’re reading this post with a level of questionable sincerity.
Now that you know you’re a total hot sauce extremist, the question is what you’re going to do about it.
For us, the answer is simple: nothing. There’s nothing to be done except to feed your hot sauce extremism. And that’s easy; it means stuffing your face with plenty of Scovilles at every meal (and sometimes in between).
Luckily, you can order gift packs of Mad Dog hot sauces, like the Love is STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL! pack with Scorpion, Pure Ghost and our Silver Collector’s Edition Hot Sauce plus a 5 ounce bottle of ECO 1 Million Scoville Extract. That’s a hell yeah for every extremist out there.
What are you waiting for?
Feed your extremism with a new pack of hot sauces now. You know you want to. Light your mouth on fire now