If you’ve been following the food-o-sphere for the past couple of years, there’s no way you’ve escaped the meal prepping trend going around.
It doesn’t seem to matter if you’re vegan, keto, gluten-free or work with any other special diets, you’ll find entire websites and blogs dedicated to prepping meals for your food preferences. It’s a thing.
But if you just look at the pictures of meals repeated throughout the week and think you’d be so bored eating the same thing day-after-day, we’ve got just the thing you need.
Yep, you guessed it, Mad Dog hot sauces are your meal prepping best friends.
Is meal-prepping really a winner in the kitchen?
First, you’ve got to know a few things about meal prepping itself, because it really is a winning system. There are loads of benefits to spending a few hours once a week to make a boat-load of meals for the rest of it.
Before we get to the ever-important aspect of adding Mad Dog hot sauces to the mix, you’ve got to know why meal prepping is king in the kitchen:
- It saves you from hangriness. We all know what hanger feels like, and it likely accounts for a wild amount of success that fast food joints continue to have. When there’s food ready to go, you’re less likely to experience that hanger. Plus you can portion control all you want.
- It saves your budget. That planning ahead means you’re not stopping off for a burger you didn’t budget for. Moreover, planning ahead almost always means paying less; you’re able to take advantage of cost-cutting specials. Plus, you can totally work your meal prep to your budget (instead of the other way around).
- It’s definitely a time saver. Sure, you spend time putting together your meals on a single day of the week. But, that gives you time during the week. You know, when you definitely don’t feel like working. And, batch cooking really does double time for you.
But, you are setting yourself up to eat spaghetti for three or four meals during the week. And/or burritos. And/or a stirfry.
Not everyone loves this idea. But the time Friday rolls around (or whatever the end of your meal prep cycle looks like), you might not want to see that spaghetti again.
This is where Mad Dog hot sauces take over to make sure you enjoy all those meals you’ve spent half of Sunday preparing.
How this Mad Dog is going to make all your meals better
It’s no secret that a little hot sauce goes a long way when you’re trying to enjoy your food. When’s the last time you had eggs without hot sauce? Chicken?
Hot sauces, like Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper can make anything palatable. Just ask anyone working on a cruise ship; they know they need to bring their favorite hot sauces with them because who knows what’s on the menu below deck.
More than that, changing up your hot sauce changes the meal
entirely. Make a move from Ghost Pepper to Mad Dog 357
Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce and you’ve got a totally different blend of flavor and fire
the plate in the Tupperware in front of you.
Or simply work the hot sauce into each dish and you’ll find yourself looking forward to every bite, even if it’s spaghetti again.
See hot Mad Dog hot sauces can totally transform your meal prep experience?
Which Mad Dog recipes are best for absolutely wonderful meals?
Now, if you’re more of the make-it-with-Mad-Dog variety, you’re in luck, we’ve thrown together a few quick lists to get you started mixing your Mad Dog and meal prep.
All-in-one, no need for a side kind of meal prepping
- Kickin’ Kung Pao Chicken
- Chicken and Ghost Pepper Yakisoba
- Mad Dog Bacon Noodles
- Mad Dog Sausage and Pepper Polenta
- Cajun Chicken Ghost Strips Pasta
- Spicy Scorpion Southern Sausage and Rice
- Chili Cheesy Hot Dog Hash Brown Bake
Meaty mains you can pair with spicy sides
- Badass BBQ Chicken Meatballs
- Scorching Lasagna Cupcakes
- Mini Reaper Meat Pies
- Wicked Bloody Mary Wings
- Reaper Bacon Bourbon Meatballs
- Reaper Sriracha Taquito
- 5-Minute 5-Million Chicken Parm
- 15-Minute Mad Dog Meatloaf
- Reaper Sriracha Enchiladas
The sides that make all the difference
- Scorpion BLT Pasta Salad
- Burning Boomslang Baked Beans
- Bacon and Reaper Mac n Cheese
- Mad Dog Ghostly Creamed Corn
- Revenge Refried Beans
Ready to transform your meal prepping from bland to blazing?
It’s time to get your hands on a bottle of Mad Dog or two. Lucky you – you can find your favorites here.