It’s not as if you need an excuse to indulge in a hot breakfast, especially on the weekend. Right?
But, February is still National Hot Breakfast Month.
And, you hardly need a reason to indulge in your favorite Mad Dog hot sauces.
But, you’re breathing, and it’s February. So, you may as well combine the two and enjoy. And, as you’d imagine, we’ve collected the best hot breakfast ideas that are, well, hot as hell. That’s thanks to our Mad Dog hot sauces.
Each one of these recipes are tried, tested and totally on fire:
- Ultimate Original Breakfast Sandwich created with our Original hot sauce
- Buzzing Breakfast Casserole created with our Liquid Fire hot sauce
- Make Mom Mad… Dog in Bed Breakfast created with our Original hot sauce
- Revenge Habanero & Chile Breakfast Pizza created with our Revenge Habanero extract
- Barking Mad Breakfast Burrito created with our Reaper Sriracha
- Burning Breakfast Burger created with our Yellow Cake chili powder
- Flaming French Toast created with our Silver Edition hot sauce
- Mini Bite-You-Back Bacon and Egg Cups created with our Tequila edition extract
- Searingly Addictive Sausage Sandwiches created with our Reaper peppers
- French Inferno Egg and Bacon Sandwich created with our Inferno hot sauce
- Boomslang Breakfast Panini created with our Boomslang hot sauce
There’s a reason breakfast is hailed as the most important meal of the day. Your body craves sustenance after the long hours of rest (which you most certainly got, right?).
But, there are more reasons to break your fast with our super hot sauces. They’re filled with all sorts of vitamins, especially vitamins A and C. Plus, the capsaicin will jumpstart your metabolism to get you burning all the amazing hot breakfast meals you can’t live without.
It’s not really a question whether you should be eating a hot breakfast filled with all the fire Mad Dog hot sauces offer; it’s really a question of which one you should make first.