It may not feel like I yet, but summer is on its way. (It’s a lot less daunting than when winter is coming, isn’t it?)
You might be booking tickets for a week in the sun or planning your annual camping trips or… whatever you’re doing, let’s be honest and say it’s thinking about all the brilliant summer fun you’re going to have.
And, if you’re tired of soups and stews and casseroles, it’s fair if you’re also thinking about food. (Over here at mad Dog HQ, we think about food a lot, like all the time. Wouldn’t you if you needed to figure out the best vehicles to get Mad Dog hot sauces to your mouth?)
So, let’s dive in and see what’s on the menu this summer
For sandwiches, we’re excited about:
- Super Scorpion Sliders | Scorpion Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog Hoagie | Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Habanero Pesto and Bacon Club | Habanero Pepper Puree
- Wicked Wing Slider Sandwiches | Liquid Fire Hot Sauce
- Roasting Beef and Horseradish Sandwiches | Inferno Hot Sauce
And, we’ll probably need some hot dogs to go with our Mad Dog:
- Mad Dog Mustard, Sauerkraut, and Beer Brats | Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Spicy Southern Bird Dog | Scorpion Hot Sauce
Of course, we’re not ruling out any of these beauties. In fact, we’ve been dreaming about them for weeks already.
On the side, it’s likely that we’ll need some fries:
- Golden Game Day Fries | Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition Hot Sauce
- Coachella-esque Mad Dog Crab Fries | Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
All day, every day, we’ll be snacking on:
- Reaper Loaded Nachos | Reaper Pepper Pods
- Habanero Melon and Prosciutto Skewers | Habanero Pepper Puree
- Super Easy Fiery Salsa | Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
Out at the campsite, we’ll have:
- Silver Hobo (Campfire) Packs | Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
- Philly Cheese and Fiery Tequila Steak Foil Packs | Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition
- Scorpion BBQ Chicken Skewers | Scorpion pepper pods
At BBQs, we’ll serve salads and sides like:
- Reaper Sriracha Tuna and Veggie Bowls | Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Scorpion BLT Pasta Salad | Scorpion Hot Sauce
- Scorching BLT Panzanella | Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Reaper Sriracha Bacon Potato Salad | Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Burning Boomslang Baked Beans | Boomslang Hot Sauce
That’s not to say we won’t be having the ribs, burgers, burgers, steaks and dogs. But, you already know that we’ll be marinating, slathering, drizzling and grilling with a variety of Mad Dog hot sauces all season long, right?
And, we have to say, that we just can’t escape this Fried Chicken with Crazy Burning Blueberry Honey recipe made with our Revenge Habanero and Pepper Extract. Maybe it’s the blueberries. Maybe it’s the heat with the heat. But we eat this in the car, at parties, at 3 in the morning on a Tuesday because summer drinking means you need it.
What are you eating this hot sauce season?
If you’re not sure, it’s probably a good idea to stock up on a variety of Mad Dog 357 hot sauces so you can make any damn thing you please and make it hot as hell too.
Tags: bacon, beans, fries, Mad Dog 357 Liquid Fire Hot Sauce, Mad Dog 357 Scorpion Hot Sauce, mad dog crabby cakes, Mad Dog’s Loaded Baked Potato, nachos, potato salad, reasons to love mad dog 357, roast beef, salsa, sliders, spicy tuna