You’ve probably got some chicken hiding in your freezer; it’s just the sort of thing most people do – buy a chicken and tuck it away for that moment when everything else just seems like too much trouble.
And, there’s a good chance that you’ve also got a bottle or two or three (depending entirely on the level of your addiction) of Mad Dog hot sauce lying around. If not, you can totally order one now.
That means you’re half way to the best hot chicken dinner of your life.
Okay, maybe not halfway, but you’ve got the basics taken care of. Now, it’s just a matter of seeing what else you’ve got hidden in your cupboards and fridge. Is it cheese or noodles? A box of frozen waffles? How about a little peanut butter?
Whatever you’ve got, we’ve probably got the best, easiest and fieriest chicken dinner recipe to go with it.
Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Golden Chicken and Cheese Nachos – Yep, it’s a sheet pan full of deliciousness. If you’re lucky, there will be leftovers.
- 5-Minute 5-Million Chicken Parm – Chicken breasts that are ready in 5 minutes. And, you almost definitely have everything you need for these.
- Reaper and Pepperoni Chicken Parm Panini – This is like the sandwich of dreams. Chicken, cheese, pepperoni and plenty of Mad Dog.
- Habanero Jerk Chicken – When you’ve got drumsticks instead of chicken breasts, this is what you make… every time.
- Chicken Waffle and Mad Dog Nachos – Are they nachos? Is it chicken and waffles? Nope; it’s the best of both and freaking incredible too.
- Scorpion BBQ Chicken Skewers – Ready to get the grill going? Get these prepped and your mouth will be singling.
- Peri Peri Fire Chicken – Need to make the most of a whole chicken? This is how you do it.
- Fiery Chicken Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce – It’s amazing how well peanut butter and chicken go together. Just saying.
- Mad Dog Boneless Chicken Wings – Don’t feel like going out for wings? We’ve got the answer right here.
- Mad Dog Sriracha Lime and Garlic Chicken – Want something that’s just a little healthier? We’ve done without cutting the flavor. Yes, that good.
Ready to transform frozen chicken into the dinner of dreams?
All you need is a bottle of Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce and whatever you’ve got kicking around your kitchen to make a memorable meal. These recipes are just the beginning, there are plenty more. Stock up on your sauces and make a month of them.
Tags: Chicken, dinner, dinner recipe, Easy Meals, Hot Wings, Mad Dog 357 5 Million Pepper Extract, Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition Hot Sauce, Mad Dog 357 Habanero Puree, Mad Dog 357 Liquid Fire Hot Sauce, Mad Dog 357 Reaper Sriracha Sauce, Mad Dog 357 Scorpion Pepper Pod