We already know that Mad Dog is the best thing you can have in your kitchen for winter cooking. Sometimes, just a drop of the most potent and powerful hot sauce in the world is enough to transform a bland dish into something extraordinary.
Don’t believe it? Try out any of these killer dishes and you’ll see just what we mean.
Stupidly hot soups and stews
Soup is always good food. It’s even better when it’s filled with super hot sauce. Hell, it doesn’t even need to be soup; we’ll take chili and stew too.
- Ghost Pepper Peanut Soup
- Tantalizingly Toasty Tomato Soup
- Loaded Lava Soup
- Roaring Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
- Slow Revenge Beef Stew
- Caribbean Reaper Fish Stew
- Blazing Bacon and Corn Chowder
- Moreish Morich Slow Cooker Chili
- Hellishly Hot Habanero Chicken Chili
Craving a hearty pasta? You’re not alone. It’s one of the best things about winter, isn’t it? And, these are the best, most hellishly potent pastas on the planet.
- Knock-Your-Socks-Off Gnocchi
- Cheesy Reaper Sausage Pasta
- Revenge Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Bacon and Pea One-Pot Pasta with a Bite
- Meaty Mad Dog Beefy Lasagna
- Naga Lasagna
Mad Dog mains
There’s a hell of a lot more than soup and pasta on the Mad Dog menu this winter. These make amazing mid-week dinners for hungry, fire-eating diners or weekend winners. And, these are some of our favorites.
- Chili Cheesy Hot Dog Hash Brown Bake
- Spicy Scorpion Southern Sausage and Rice
- Beef Wellington with a Naga Twist
- Scorpion Stuffed Eggplants
- Mad Dog Sausage and Pepper Polenta
- Reaper Sausage Gumbo
- Guinness and Ghost Steak Pie
- Beautifully Blazing Beef Burgundy Fillet
- Dolly’s Original Chicken and Dumplings
- Ghost Bean and Beef Casserole
- Spicy Tomato Pork Chops
- Scorching Crescent Ravioli
Ready for the best damn winter dinners on the planet?
We’re ready to help you with that.